photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 8, 2014

The Blog-tember Challenge: Music

Todays prompt: Music that moves you. Are you a Spotify addict or Pandora guru? Tell us your favorite artists/stations!
This post is going to be short today, but I wanted to share with y'all exactly what song has been on my here of late.

To be completely honest I am not someone who is constantly listening to music, and I definitely do not "jam out" to it either. I like calm, peaceful music. And I really only listen to music while in the car. I do, however, love me some country music. So country and christian, KLove, are my thing.. but quietly. But seriously, I cannot stand "loud" music. Just ask Reese- whenever we are in the car he wants the music turned up and I can't handle it above a certain level... sorry babe, sensitive over here!
Here of late I have been obsessed with Bethel Music, especially the song Anchor.

So I leave you to listen to Anchor. 
Enjoy!

Brave Love Blog

2 comments: