photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 5, 2014

The Blog-tember Challenge: My Passion

This is the 5th day of The Blog-tember Challenge and I am proud to say that I have kept up with it. I have never blogged everyday before, so this is a bit of a challenge for me, especially while going to class, work, bible study, and having homework/readings, but I have truly been enjoying it. I also think that this has been challenging me to think more, take more time into preparing/writing my posts, and just getting to talk with other bloggers... which is exactly what I wanted my second year of blogging (you can read that post here) to be about, growing closer with fellow bloggers and this blogging community. So thanks for sticking around and reading my posts and I cannot wait to the next 25 days!

Todays prompt: I am passionate about... 
Passionate- (adj.) 
having, showing, or expressing strong emotions or beliefs.

So what do I have strong emotions or beliefs about, you ask? 
-Jesus. 
-Family. 
-Kids. 
-Love/caring for others.
-Teaching.

These things mentioned above are always going to be my main passions, things that truly define who I am and will give me a drive during my days. But I want to take this post and write what my passions are right now.
one // two // three // four // five
I have a passion for loving others deeply. For nurturing young students to think further than they think they can and to truly experience the world. To explore a new city. To follow the plan that Jesus has for my life, even if it may be scary. To do something far beyond what I could have ever imagined. To be more because of Jesus and what He did for me. To travel and do missions. To be a wife who supports, respects, and is loyal to her husband. To be a stay at home mom with my future precious kids. To adopt kids from a family that cannot take care of them and show them the love of the real father. To become a prayer warrior. To have a deep relationship with God.

These are all of my passions right now, and I cannot wait to see where The Lord leads me with each and every one of them. What are you passionate about right now? What gets you excited and daydreaming?
Brave Love Blog

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the Blog-tember challenge and have loved following along. You have a lovely site. :)

    ReplyDelete