photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 17, 2014

The Blog-tember Challenge: Most People Don't Know This But...

So my goal for the rest of this challenge is to post as much as I can, but I do not want to say that I will be back everyday. With school and bible study and work, I get home and am exhausted. Time with Jesus is more important than writing a post quickly so that I won't get mad at myself for not posting. So... I hope that I can post as much as I can, but if not that is the reason why! Hope thats okay will you all. :)

Todays prompt: "Most people don't know this but..."

I feel like I have pretty much shared everything with y'all, but here are a few things that you may not know. (Reese helped me out with a few of these) This will be a short post, but sometimes those are the best.
I hate wearing dresses/skirts.

I always have cold feet.

But I hate wearing socks/closed toe shoes (my feet feel suffocated!)

I have wanted a puppy the entire time I have been in college; 
I'm surprised I haven't gotten one yet.

I love putting mascara on.

If I don't like how something is written, I will rewrite it.

I'm not the biggest fan of pumpkin spice.

I have a TON of books on my bookshelf, but have only read through 3 of them.


What are some things that people don't know about you?

Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment