photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

September 6, 2014

The Blog-tember Challenge: Currently...

Hello, friends! Day six of The Blog-tember Challenge is here and this is one of my favorite type of posts. It is relative to the exact moment/time of when we are each writing these, so it is kind of like being a fly on the wall... Lol okay, I'll stop rambling now and get on with the post.

Todays prompt: Currently...

Obsessing... 
over many, many things a lot of which are on Pinterest (go to my Pinterest if you would like). Like home decor, recipes, clothing, photography, teaching things, etc. So yeah.. Basically everything on Pinterest!
Daydreaming...
About all of the possibilities of where God may be leading me in the future. I feel a lot more comfortable with following His path for me then following my own, no matter if it is comfortable or not. So here's to following Gods path rather mine.

Missing...
Colorado and it's beautiful mountains, everywhere you look! It is such a different atmosphere then Kentucky and it is just so fun to be there. Cannot wait until my next trip! 

Anticipating...
Getting my placement for my practicum. I seriously cannot wait to get back in the classroom. I feel so at home and comfortable in a school and can't wait to further my teaching experience! It's crazy to think that in a year I could have my own students in my own classroom.

Watching...
I finished Season 9 of Grey's Anatomy on Netflix at 3 am this morning. Which means I watched 11 episodes yesterday... no judging, it was relaxing after a long week! Then I saw that Netflix had put up Season 3 of Revenge, so that will definitely be up next on my list!

What are y'all currently doing?
Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment