photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

May 31, 2014

June Goals

Well, once again a month has come and gone. 2014 needs to SLOW down! I do not think I've ever noticed a year fly by as much as this one has, but I truly am enjoying it! The past 5 months sure have been busy for me, so I am excited to have a relaxing month. I feel very accomplished about May and cannot wait to see what June brings me!

May Goals
2. Finishing reading Crazy Love- One chapter left, and it will be finished this weekend!
5. Memorize a verse for May- Psalm 63:3
63. Take a spontaneous girls trip- here is my post about that trip!
72. Try running
77. Organize my iphoto- I've gotten half done, but it is a very tedious task.
78. Print out my Haiti pictures
79. Print out pictures I want to keep
80. Go through clothes at the end of fall/winter- I still have a little more to do for this, but since I am moving back home at the end of June I will be working on it throughout June.

June Goals
5. Memorize a verse for June.
56. Try two new/local restaurants- I want to try Limestone Blue and Wild Eggs!
69. Go to the drive in
73. Run a 5k- On June 14th I will run my first 5k with Reese.. it'll be interesting.
98. Learn how to budget- I've started one and will be using the envelope system.
99. Consistently budget- now to continue with that envelope system! Wish me luck.

Hope everyone has had an amazing month of May and that your June is even better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment