photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

May 7, 2014

New York Trip

For spring break this year  went back to the big apple with CSF! Last year the trip was split in half, a few days in Washington DC and a few days in New York City, so we weren't able to cross everything off our to-do list!

This years trip was a lot more relaxed and we actually had time to do the things we wanted. Throughout the week we did a lot of shopping/window shopping... surprisingly I didn't buy much while I was there, definitely a good thing!! 

I got my fill of Pinkberry in, even though I still crave it everyday. We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge at night... Still not sure how I feel about that. We went to the stop of Rockefeller Center. We even decided to be crazy and wake up at 4:30 in the morning to go to The Today Show! Definitely one of the best moments of the trip! I'm not much on a museum person, so if you all are looking for what museums I went to and what I saw, you won't find that here! We did go to Central Park Zoo though. It was small, but I really enjoyed it! I also got to visit the Freedom Tower and the memorial site for the Twin Towers.

Needless to say it was a really good trip with lots of site seeing and adventuring. I am so blessed to have been able to go to New York twice, and with all of my best friends. Definitely memories that I will cherish and have for a lifetime! Here are some of the pictures from the trip... Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment