photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

May 24, 2014

Favorites Friday

Currently I am at work, sitting in the library while my kids watch Pocahantas. These second graders hate sitting down and watching a movie. They also hate playing outside and would rather play in the gym... crazy kids these days!

Even though I just went on a short vacation I am ready for the weekend! It's odd, you go away to relax and rest, but then still need to rest and get used to reality when you're back! Something isn't right about that. Anyways... Here are some things I have been enjoying lately! 

1. It has been nice relaxing the past two days, but once again I packed my bags and headed to visit Reese's family for the weekend. Always nice to get to spend time with them, and it should continue to be a nice relaxing weekend. 

2. I just got done watching Frozen for the first time all the way through. I watched it at work once but it was too hard to pay attention with all the kids singing. By the way, it was SO good and now I know what everyone is talking about. (Even Reese's dog was watching!) 
3. Reese and I are going to start running. And to help with that we are going to sign up for a 5k in June.. Any tips for a new runner?? 
Wish me luck.. 

4. I'm in the mood to travel. I just got back from the beach but I want to travel to places I have never been or other countries. So many people right now are in different countries, and I have to admit I am a bit jealous.. Hopefully I'll get to go to some places soon! 

5. And lastly, I am loving my new blog design. It is definitely me! And I am so happy that Victoria over at Happily Ever Strader was about to design it for me! If y'all haven't been over to here blog, go visit! She is so sweet and definitely inspiring. 
*Thank you so much, Victoria! It was exactly what I wanted!

That's about it that I have to share. Sorry this was posted so late, I had been working on it throughout the day. As you all can tell I am getting back into writing posts and hope to keep this up from now on! Hope everyone is doing well. 

Enjoy your long weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment