photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

May 17, 2014

There's No Place Like Home.

Currently I am laying on my aunt and uncles couch because this is my bed for the night. My other aunt is in town visiting & is sleeping in my bed. I was going back to my campus house, but when I got there I was the only one there and I didn't want to sleep in a house by myself, so I got the stuff I needed and came back to my aunt and uncles house, a.k.a home.

I have been staying here for the past week because I wanted to visit and the roommate I am closest to was out of town. Before last week I hadn't realized how much I loved being here, with my aunt and uncle. It is such a special place for me and I feel so comfortable here. 

So I just thought I would share with you all my random thoughts tonight. Never feel like you are too old to go home, because no age is too old. 

Goodnight, from the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment