photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

May 2, 2014

May Goals

Hello, sweet friends! The semester is almost over and since I knew that after next week I would have an abundance of time, I wanted to get back in gear with my blog. I know I have definitely slacked the last two months but so much has gone on! I will be updating y'all on my life in a soon post, but today I want to share with you guys my May Goals!

2. Finishing reading Crazy Love. 
I also have another book that isn't a Christian book that I started as well...
The Fault in Our Stars. 

5. Memorize a verse for May. 
I didn't for March or April, but that is okay!
63. Take a spontaneous girls trip. 
Two of my friends and I are going to Myrtle Beach in a few weeks!! 
Can't wait to get away for a few days :)

72. Try running.

77. Organize my iPhoto.

78. Print out my Haiti pictures.

79. Print out pictures I want to keep.

80. Go through clothes at the end of fall/winter. 
Since I am moving back home in June this is definitely a must!

I can't wait for summer and to see what it brings to me! It has been a great school year, but I am definitely ready for a long summer before my insanely busy school year starts next year (YAY for Practicum and Student Teaching semesters!) Only two tests left and then it is officially summer for this practicum student!! Hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEE the new look and that you're back to blogging! Enjoy May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its definitely more me :) Hope you're doing well, sweet friend!!

      Delete