photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

May 22, 2014

Eleven Questions

This morning I was reading a post from Life of the Lane's blog called "Eleven Questions." I found it really intriguing and decided that (even though I wasn't tagged) I wanted to do this post as well. I have yet to share basic information about myself and my life with you all and thought that this would be a great post to do so with! :) Here are the questions...

1. What or who inspires your most?
A lot of bloggers inspire me. The girls who are recently married and are pursuing Jesus along with their husbands and their careers. It makes me so excited to eventually get to take part in that lifestyle. (I've always wanted to be a wife, teacher, and mother... its just who I am!)

2. What is a personal accomplishment you are most proud of?
To be honest, they are many little things that I have accomplished that I am most proud of. These are just a few of them:
-Finishing 3 years of college. College is hard, and I am so proud of myself for working hard and giving it all I got and accomplishing 3 semesters on the Deans List.
-My relationship. I never thought that at such a young age I could be in a relationship with someone for almost 6 years (some of it long distance) and I have grown so much from it! I was a very impatient, "I want to see him all the time/I want it now" type of person and I have grown so much from all of that. 

3. Do you have summer travel plans?
I just got back (early this morning, actually) from a few days at the beach with my friends. This was such a great getaway and we learned a lot more about each other! It was also part of my 101 in 1001, 63. Take a spontaneous girls trip. There may be a possibility that I am going on vacation in July with my mom, partly for her birthday and also just to getaway. Then in August I am going to Colorado for my cousins wedding! I have really grown to love traveling. 

4. What is one thing you enjoy about blogging (your blog)?
I love that outlet it gives for my thoughts. It is hard to sometimes to keep what you are learning in but to be able to express it through blogging and realize that many other bloggers are going through the same thing is such a blessing!

5. What is your go-to comfort meal to cook?! (add link to recipe!)
I love spaghetti! I could eat it all the time. I don't have a specific recipe, just some noodles and marinara sauce. But I do add a lot of seasoning to the sauce to give it some extra flavor!

6. Mountains or beach vacation?
This is a hard one for me! Until this past week I hadn't really enjoyed the beach, but now I like it a little more and can relax on it. But I do love the mountains as well! It would probably depend on who I was with and what exactly we would be doing.

7. What is your favorite room (space) in your house and why?
I love my room (in my campus house) because it is my personal space and I have decorated it so that it exemplifies me. It is so calming and comfy, if I do say so myself. 

8. What book are you currently reading?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Everyone has raved about this book and even though I just started it can understand why! I am also reading Crazy Love. I have two more chapters left and am ready to get it finished! I have had it in my possession trying to finish it for the past two years... YIKES!

9. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
My last birthday was my 21st birthday, and every year my birthday is always during midterms (fun, I know!) So this year I got to spend my birthday in class from 8 am to 9 pm with work in between. I also had a test, paper, and presentation on my birthday! I know how to celebrate!

But then I got home from an exhausted day, and my boyfriend and roommate had surprised me at the house with a few of my friends over and we just hung out and played games! Such a great night :)

10. What is on your bedside table?
Currently on my bedside table- lamp, clock, fan remote, headphones, hair tie, bible, journal, The Fault in Our Stars, and Crazy Love.

11. What are you most grateful for today/this week?
For being able to come home. I love going on trips and experiencing new things, but at the end of the day I just love being able to come home, whether it be my aunts house or my house on campus. I am definitely a homebody!

Hopefully y'all learned a little bit more about me! I need to do more of these type of posts so that you all can get to know me as the blogger over here. :) Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment