photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

August 6, 2014

Wednesday Rambles- Vol. 2

I'm back for my second Wednesday Rambles! And, might I add, that this is my second post in two days! Maybe we can get one everyday for a straight week... we will see!?

{1}
Today was Reese's and my 6 year dating anniversary! We didn't do too much, but it was just nice to be together. And we even took a little photo shoot!! :) He has been working on a project and studying for his final for his last summer class EVER the past 2 weeks, so needless to say I cannot wait for him to be done and it is nice to get him out of his apartment for a bit! I am so proud of how hard he has worked and how well he has done this summer in his classes. Might I add that he has taken summer classes every summer since he started college, which makes this his 4th summer! Crazy boy! I know I couldn't do it. #EngineeringStudentProbz

{2}
Today started my last week with the boys before they start school! They have grown up and matured so much this summer and it was definitely a lot better than last summer. Can't believe that school is starting in a week! Summer sure has flown by.

{3}
I am keeping up with my goals for August because I went out and bought a small binder for blogging tonight! I think that it will definitely keep me motivated and on schedule to post and I won't get behind or go for weeks without anything. I'm trying y'all! 

{4}
Yesterday my aunt took off work and we went to the new outlets that opened in Kentucky. They are about a 30-40 minute drive from us, that is an hour and half closer than the closest outlet! And let me tell ya, we found some good deals and some good stuff! We are definitely shoppers!! But hey, a lot of this stuff I get nowadays I make sure I can wear in the classroom because it will last me awhile. (Don't y'all just love my mirror pictures!)

I think that is all folks! Hopefully I can start getting posts up earlier in the day, but sometimes this series may be a bit later due to things happening on Wednesdays that I may want to be in the post! Hope you have had a great week so far, and continue to enjoy the rest of your week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment