photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

August 16, 2014

Want to be PenPals?

Hi, dear friends!

I recently came across a website called Postable.com from another blogger. It's where you can have an online address book and then send cards to people straight from that website. I have also become pen pals with two fellow bloggers. And this got me thinking that maybe I could send some love and encouragement your way if you would like me to! I want to get to know more people and become more personal than I am able to be through blogging.

So if you would like, just click on the link below and you can type in your information! Then I will be able to send you a little hand written encouragement in the mail!


Please click this link and enter your contact information
www.postable.com/daniellebrewer

{And you do not need to put your phone number,
but I would love to know your birthday to send you a little birthday card!}

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of pen pals. I used to write when I was younger, but now so much is hidden behind the computer screen. Sent my info...send me yours, too! www.postable.com/terrieades

    ReplyDelete