photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

June 30, 2014

July Goals

Like always, I cannot believe that June is over. We are half way done with 2014. And let me tell you, it has been good to me. Can't wait to see what is in store for me for the rest of the year!

June Goals
5. Memorize a verse
"Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship with reverence and awe for our God is a consuming fire." 
-Hebrews 12:28-29

56. Try 2 new local restaurants.
I've tried Wild Eggs, but haven't gotten over to Limestone Blue yet.

69. Go to the drive-in... yup, did not happen!

73. Run a 5k.
Ran one earlier this month with Reese.

98. Learn how to budget and 99. Budget Consistently
I have finally figured out what works for me, and have been keeping up with it pretty well for a few weeks now! Hopefully I can keep it up and then it'll be a habit. 

July Goals:
101 in 1001 List
2. Read a Christian book from my books

5. Memorize a verse- 
"Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth." -1 John 3:18

12. Pay for someone in the drive thru behind me

15. Cook dinner for my aunt and uncle

85. Do a Pinterest DIY

This month I have decided that I wanted to go further for my goals than just my 101 list. I feel like I am just trying to complete it to satisfy and not disappoint anyone, especially myself. I have learned that I am so hard on myself and I would be the person to get on me once 1,001 days were over. So I have decided that I need to do something other than just try to complete it... which results in adding things that are not on the list. 

Not on 101 in 1001 list:
-Learn how to do calligraphy
-Sign up for first aid class
-Continue learning how to paint
-Read Lord, Teach Me To Pray OR Lord, I Want To Know You by Kay Arthur 

Hopefully I will be able to get outside the box, not worry whether I am completely my 101 list, and enjoy life more! That truly is my ultimate goal for July... to learn how to enjoy what is in front of me rather forcing what I want to happen.

What are your goals?! Anyone have any advice/tips/etc. for anything mentioned above, especially calligraphy or painting?! I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment