photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

June 30, 2014

It's a good day when...

A few days ago one of my favorite bloggers, Megan over at Simply Meg wrote this post. And she inspired me to do one myself! Thanks, Megan! Another one of my favorite bloggers, Brittany at Happy Is A Choice started this link up, so thank you Brittany for helping me to remember the positives in a negative world. :) 
So, it's a good day when...
You don't wake up late or leave your phone at home causing you to have to turn around and then been late to nanny. When the boys you nanny are just as tired as you, so they aren't crazy and just want to cuddle all day. When you have coffee in the morning, not Starbucks, but homemade. When you have figured out how you like your homemade coffee, and you enjoy it. When you get to continue discovering how much you enjoy to paint. When you get off work fairly early and can go browse through Target. Then when your aunt calls you asking if you want to go get a manicure and pedicure. When she has Chick-fil-a sweet tea in the car for you. When you don't have to spend money later this week on a mani/pedi because she offered to take you. When you get quality time with your aunt. When your uncle picks up good bbq on his way home in Owensboro (love me some country, southern food). When the bachelorette comes on- yes I do watch it. I'm the type of person who when they start a show has to go with it through the end! When you're one day closer to have 5 days off. When you get to see your boyfriends family from out of town and have a big party for the 4th in just 3 short days. Yup, it's a good day when all of this happens. 

This post was much needed. Made me reflect over my day, and even though it was not the most spectacular Monday I've ever had, I still found the positives and things that I am thankful for! I would recommend you do this link up, it'll help you find the positives in a day full of possible negatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment