photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

June 28, 2014

Currently...

The other day I read a post that Bailey wrote over at Brave Love Blog and loved it! So I decided that it would be a great way for me to catch you up with things in my life right now and what I am loving.

...reading Eleanor & Park. recommended by the lovely Megan, over at Simply Meg. And since I loved John Green's The Fault in Our Stars, I decided to read another book of his, An Abundance of Katherines.

...watching Greys Anatomy season 6! Boy am I addicted to this show.. now I understand what all of the fuss is about! So so good. 

...trying to get everything unpacked and organized. When it comes to organization I definitely have OCD and need everything to be in its spot.

...eating salt & vinegar kettle chips. Salt & vinegar is definitely one of my favorite flavors of chips.

...pinning future home inspiration. I can't wait for that day that I get to decorate my own home, every little ounce of it!

...tweeting I actually haven't tweeted today, and only once yesterday about Girl Meets World (which I was not truly impressed with, anyone else watch it?)

...going a little bit nuts because my room is not the way I want it right now... pray for patience for me!

...loving how my rooms looks at my aunts house and how much room I have all to myself.

...discovering a little love for water color painting. I've tried twice this week (and even though I messed it up) and have been truly enjoying it. Possibly a new little hobby a I found?

...enjoying my weekend. I had an extremely busy, tiring week this past week and I am so glad I can finally have time to sit down, relax and write a post.

...thinking about how excited I am for 4th of July next week (& WHERE DID JUNE GO?!) because I get to see all of his family. It has also been almost a year since I started my blog!!

...feeling pretty relaxed. (its about time!)

...hoping to get back into the word. I have not been very good at reading lately and really need it in my life.

...listening to Ed Sheeran's station on the music apps radio part. I've been enjoying relaxing music lately.

...thanking my aunt and uncle for letting me back in their home. It is so nice to not have to worry about bills or the up keeping of my own apartment/home. And its just so nice to be back home!

...starting to remember what it feels like to sit down and write. I am so bad with feeling that I have to plan out a big post to write about, when I could just sit down and talk to you all!

What are you currently doing? Any book, food, music, etc. recommendations?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment