photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

July 12, 2014

A Beach Hello!

Hello friends!

I am just stopping in to give a quick update. I am currently at the beach with my mom. We got here Thursday and were unable to layout yesterday (Friday) due to rain... which might I add is in the forecast for everyday. 

I have traveled so much this year and am so grateful to be able to, but let me tell you I am ready to be home! I am definitely a homebody. 

But since I still have five more days I am going to try to enjoy it the best I can. And relax before I have to go back to nannying. And when I get back we will have a little over a month left until school... Crazy! 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm a homebody too! MUCH rather stay at home then go out of town! However, the beach is lovely and shows Gods beauty and might.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have fun!! :) sorry, my computer wouldn't let me finish my comment. Haha

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a blast and that the sunshine comes so you can soak up the rays!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete