photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

February 7, 2014

Favorites Friday!

So I don't know about you but I'm quite excited that it is Friday. Since we have had a lot of snow days it has felt like the semester has gone pretty slow, but we've been in for 3 weeks now (I looked this up in my planner and I completely thought we had been in longer.. 3 weeks isn't that long lol- #awkward). But anyways, I decided to do a Favorites Friday for you all today. And be aware, these are completely random... but it is what I've been enjoying.

1. Revenge
Everyone I know loves this TV show but I never get into too many things that the whole world loves. Just isn't me to be that kind of person. But I finally started watching this from the beginning on Netflix this week to see what the hype is about. I love it! And it keeps my attention because there is always something that is going to happen that keeps you on your toes.

2. My new Camelback
I recently got a Camelback because I wanted to start drinking more water and knew that for me personally have a straw, I would drink more. I definitely have! I've had it for over a week now but I take it with me to classes and I can drink about two (20 oz.) things of water a day. I know that may not seem like a lot, but I normally go hours without having anything to drink. I am not a soda person, so I am not addicted to that and I love sweet tea but don't have it that often. So I am super happy and proud of myself that I have gotten in the habit (even to the point of craving) water. *I do put a little bit of lemon in it for some extra flavor :)
3. My Christian music playlist
I have been loving- Rend Collective, Matt Maher, Hillson, Josh Wilson, Newsboys, Matthew West, Crowder, Jesus Culture, Matt Redman and many more! All of them are so uplifting and can help you to clear your head of the real world and put it on Jesus.

4. Trying new recipes
Since I've gotten my crockpot I have definitely been feeling a little domesticated. I love finding new recipes that sounds good and trying them out. It is kinda fun, lol. Any suggestions on some new recipes that I should try?? :)
5. Traveling with Jesus
Throughout January I spent one weekend in Atlanta for Passion and another in Gatlinburg for CSFs Winter Retreat. I love getting away from the reality of life and putting my mind on Jesus and worshipping him.
What have you been loving this week?? Hope everyone is doing well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment