photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

April 5, 2017

New Series Introduction: WWJD

It's April friends, which means fresh new flowers, sunshine, and warmer weather! (*insert praise Jesus hands here*) This also means that I am introducing a new series here on Simply Faithful. I've known for awhile that through my blog I wanted to share so much more. I want to capture the simplicity of Christ and who He is and can be in our lives. We have such an amazing God, and we can learn so much from Him, especially through His word!

So what's the name of the series, you ask... it's What Would Jesus Do. Aka, WWJD.

So here is what I want with this new series, What Would Jesus Do. I want to share what either I or a guest writer (I have some wonderful ladies that will be writing some of their experiences) has been struggling with or had struggled with in the past... and then in return what Jesus taught through that experience/struggle and how they/I grew through it all. I also want to reference what the Bible and how we can and should use Gods word that He has given us to help us through hard times and know/learn how to seek His wisdom that He has given us in His word. Hopefully that was easy to understand, and if it wasn't, well just check back for the WWJD posts that will be coming.

I really pray that the Lord uses me and anyone who may be writing to meet you all wherever you may be at, to show you His grace and love. To show you how He can turn your life around and give you far more than you ever thought possible, or even thought you deserved.

These posts will be coming from our hearts and will most likely be hard for us to share. So I pray that you also give grace and encouraging words to the ladies who will be sharing with you all what the Lord has been teaching/taught them. We all know that life isn't easy and we (as women) definitely need to be more encouraging to each other. I'm sure we are all going through the same thing, or at least have in the past.

So, ladies, I am excited to encourage you all and share all of the things that the Lord has taught me through different experiences I have had so far in my life. I will be praying for each of you, and would love to get to know you all even more throughout these topics that get brought up.



"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me - watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly."
-Matthew 11:28-30 (MSG)

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."
-Matthew 28:19-20 (ESV)




No comments:

Post a Comment