photo 3home_zpssmfhkjdo.jpg      photo 3about_zpspnnikhqd.jpg      photo 3contact_zpspnmdm5nt.jpg      photo 101in1001Label_zpsvcq201kh.jpg

November 1, 2016

101 in 1001 Update

Happy November! So excited for this month to be here. October flew by, but I am excited for the holiday season to be upon us. Now if the weather here in Kentucky would just act like it was fall!

My first 101 in 1001 list ended on September 28th, and I hadn't done an update on it in awhile so I decided to share with you all things I have accomplished.

101 in 1001 Update:
2. Read- I read Lets All Be Brave by Annie F. Downs. She is such a great author, and I feel like I am right there with her listening to her stories. Definitely check her out if you haven't yet!

6. Baptize someone- In March I was able to baptize one of my girls that I led in a bible study through my college fellowship that I was apart of and now lead as a community leader. It was so amazing to see her grow so much and to see what the Lord is doing in her life!

42. Meet a blogger- In April I was able to meet Megan from Simply, Meg (she hasn't blogged in awhile, but that's okay). We had a wonderful time talking about everything at our favorite place, Starbucks. We are so similar and I cannot wait to meet up with her again!

55. Go camping- For our anniversary we went to Charleston and on the way back we stopped in the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee and camped. We slept in our ENOs and it was definitely a new adventure for me not being in a tent, but I did have fun and can't wait to camp again. 

70. Get a puppy- On August 24th, 2016 my dream came true of getting a puppy. We weren't sure if we wanted to get a dog from the shelter or one that was bred, and realized that we needed to look around often at shelters because puppies were adopted very quickly. One day we went to our local shelter, saw Tucker, and couldn't leave with out him. We've had him for a little over 2 months, and we have loved every second of it. I will definitely be doing a post about what its like to have a puppy soon!

71. Exercise more often- At the beginning of this summer I definitely was exercising at least 3 times a week. I would just look up YouTube videos and watch them. One girl I really liked was Love Sweat Fitness. She had a lot of options and variety for every area that you would need to work out. The videos weren't too long and I could easily do them at home with some dumbbells. 

Stay tuned for a new 101 in 1001 coming later this week! Cannot wait to see what I accomplish in this next one.

What are some goals that you want to accomplish? 
Do you have a 101 in 1001 list??

No comments:

Post a Comment